KTL have a number of free to access employee benefits
As a member of the Group Life Assurance and Group Critical Illness schemes, KTL employees are entitled to Aston Lark WeCare value added benefits. WeCare provides a range of virtual services which are available for all employees through an app, on the website or over the phone.
The virtual services include:
• 24/7 access to a UK based GP.
• Private prescriptions delivered to your home.
• Support on how to quit smoking.
• Up to 10 sessions with Canada Life’s team of mental health practitioners.
• Access to coping mechanisms and stress reduction techniques.
• Help with traumatic experiences.
Wellbeing and Healthy Living
• Bespoke 4 or 8 week get fit programmes based on balances diet and workout regime.
• Team of nutritionists can help you improve your diet, lose weight, and adapt to medical conditions.
• Nutritious meal ideas.
Financial and Legal Wellbeing
• Guidance from experts on a wide range of financial issues.
• Guidance from legal experts who can help with divorce, property, consumer disputes and more.
Other services included in these schemes are:
· Second medical advice opinion service gives you access to over 50,000 consultants worldwide.
· Personal nurse service provides practical and emotional support through a Personal Nurse Adviser.
· Bereavement counselling provides you and your immediate family with access to a qualified bereavement counsellor.
· Probate helpline provides you and your immediate family with access to experts who can provide you with advice and financial guidance on if you are in a position where you are in charge of someone’s estate.
To view more of KTL’s employee benefits, visit: https://www.ktl.ie/careers