KTL is hiring a Procurement Manager.
The role of the Procurement Manager is to provide commercial support to the company through end to end management of the procurement process for all procurement activity. Effectively purchase goods and services to support the business in Ireland and the UK by sourcing the right products and services, of the best quality and price, at the most appropriate time.
- 5 years’ experience within category
- Experienced in strategic sourcing
- Experienced contracts negotiator who challenges the business requirements & has the ability to lead complex high value negotiations
- Proficient financial analysis skills, Experienced in strategic sourcing and supplier management
- Experience with the telecommunications or utilities industries desirable but not essential
- IIPMM (or equivalent) qualification
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this role visit: https://lnkd.in/gjaRcFZt