KTL is hiring an Environmental Lead and a SHEQ Advisor.
The Environmental Lead will be responsible for ensuring organisational compliance with Environmental obligations. The Environmental Lead Will assist project planning to ensure no harm is caused to the environment. Qualifications in Environmental and ISO Management required.
SHEQ Advisor Role Requirements:
- A primary level health and safety management qualification e.g. NEBOSH General Certificate
- Previous experience in engaging with project teams managing and maintain a SHEQ Management system
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in health and safety and Street works
- Be GradIOSH or TechIOSH working towards to Graduate Status
- Ability to use digital equipment to produce reports and data for the required interested parties
- Have excellent communication skills to engage with internal and external interested parties
Both roles are UK based and successful candidates will combine WFH and onsite.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.